Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Hello! Please I need your help,

Hello! Please I need your help,

Good day, my name is Aatef Nayef, 25years old, the only son to my late parents Mr/Mrs Ibn Nayef. My father was a prominent businessman and an ice cream factory owner in Aleppo, Syria. He was killed because he had refused to heed a call by rebel groups for a general strike. I am contacting you because I need you to stand as my guardian in the management of a vast sum that my late father left for me before he died. Please I am ever ready to offer you 40% of the amount for your help, then you will help me invest the balance for me in your country. Please take me like your son or your brother. Thanks and I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you. Please write to my email address: aatef@myself.com for more details. http://myself.com

Sincerely Yours,
Aatef Nayef.
ohne Worte.

I am not going to bother and translate this to German...again: 40% of the bounty is yours if you believe Mr. Nayef...His father became rich with icecream we are told, well, Nestle got rich with icecream too, but got rid of all branches who's quality narrowed their profits....

but the hp http://myself.com is worth checking out.....; and if you're hard up in Zürich, then check out this: all events free of charge for the meekly.
From free Tagblatt in Zürich.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen